- Click Taxes, click Tax Tools, and then click Tax Line Manager.
- Right-click the tax line in which the transaction is included, and then click Go to Details.
- Click the transaction, and then click Remove.
- Click Just this transaction, and then click Next.
- Click the new category to which you want to assign this transaction, and then click Finish.
This removes the transaction (A withdrawal, deposit or transfer of funds, or a purchase, a sale, or an exchange of a security. ) from the tax line, but not from your account.
Add missing income or spending to a tax line
Troubleshoot the Tax Line Manager