Check for missing transactions in the Tax Line Manager
The Tax Line Manager shows the tax lines to which you have assigned categories and the amounts that are being assigned to each line. For the current year, it also calculates expected transactions to the end of the year. It is important to verify that all your tax-related transactions are being assigned to the correct tax line for your tax reports.
- Click Taxes, click Tax Tools, and then click Tax Line Manager.
- Click View at the top of the form, and then click the appropriate tax year.
- To see the transactions for a tax line, click the tax line name, and then click Go to Details.
- Review the transactions included in the tax line. If a transaction is missing, click Add.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Review tax-related income and expenses