Create, view, or print a tax report
It’s a good idea to print a report of the Money tax line calculations for your records. If you export your tax-related information at tax time, you will then have a record of what was exported, including your capital investment sales from all investment accounts.
- Click Taxes, click Tax Tools, and then click Export to Tax Software.
- If you’re asked whether you want to use the Export Tax Information Wizard, do one of the following:
- To select the information you want to print, click Yes, and then follow the steps below.
- To print all your information in the report, click No, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- Make sure the information on the page is correct, and then click Continue.
- Select the check boxes for the items that you want to include in your tax return, clear the check boxes for the items you don’t want to include, and then click Continue.
- In the left pane, click File by hand.
- Follow the steps in the help topic Print a tax report.
Add favorite reports
View a tax report
Print a tax report