Advanced Reports provide in-depth financial reporting and the ability to customize specific report details. You can send any report in an e-mail, or save it to your computer.
Some of the more popular Advanced Reports include:
- Account transactions. Track your account balance over time from one or more accounts.
- Net worth over time. Track the total value of the accounts you manage in Money over a specific period of time.
- Performance by investment account. Track the details of all investment accounts, including latest share prices, quantity, and total value.
- Income and spending comparisons. See exactly how your income compares to your expenses over time.
To determine whether you’re using Advanced or Essential Reports, near the top of the screen, click Reports, and then look for the Essential Reports or Advanced Reports label in the upper-right corner.
- You can view most Money reports as a simple list, a bar chart, or a pie chart. To change the view for a chart, in the left pane, click Change view, and then select the view you want.
- If you want a simple overview of your finances rather than a detailed analysis, switch to using Essential Reports.
Switch between Essential Reports and Advanced Reports