Print a stock or fund research report
- At the top of the page, click Investing, and then click Stocks or Funds.
- Type a company name or ticker symbol in the Name or symbol box, and then click Get Quote.
- On the menu above the investment name, click Print report.
- Do one of the following:
- Create a custom report. Select the check boxes next to the items you want to include in your report, and then click Generate Report
- Create a predefined report. Click the Basic Report or Detailed Report button, and then click Generate Report. A basic report includes information about the company and a one-year price history chart. A detailed report shows more information, including financial highlights and recommendations from analysts.
- In the new browser window that contains the report, click Print.