- Chat with other MSN Money Community members. You can also participate in guest chats with investing experts.
- Sign up for newsletters, such as Market Summary and MSN Money Tax Spotlight, that help keep you up to date on the latest from MSN Money.
- Post and read investment recommendations.
- Post messages for financial experts and other MSN Money users on the Message Boards.
- At the top of the page, click Investing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then in the left pane, click Message Boards.
- Under Community, click Welcome.
Many corporate networks limit access to remote chat rooms, and corporate firewalls need to be configured to allow access to the standard Internet Chat port, which is 6667. If you have questions, contact your System Administrator or use a dial-up line to access the Internet.