About the Portfolio Manager
The Deluxe Portfolio Manager gives you a comprehensive view of all your investment accounts. In the Portfolio Manager, you can:
- Track investments from multiple financial institutions.
- Record and view all of your investment transactions.
- Keep track of a 401(k) account.
- Record mergers, spin-offs, transfers, and splits.
- Get updated investment prices.
- View price history, basic analysis data, and details such as ticker symbols, cost basis, strike price, and tax status.
- Analyze price, performance, and other data in reports.
- Customize your portfolio view, choosing from more than 75 columns of financial data.
- Use the portfolio review to get a complete overview of your portfolio, including your current investment allocation, potential tax liability, performance, and major holdings.