View your Money information from any computer
By using the MSN Money My Accounts service, you can access your Money information from any Internet-connected computer by signing in with a Windows Live ID. This service also enables you to receive automatic account updates from a variety of banks and brokerages.
To turn on the service that allows you to access your Money information from any Internet connected computer:
- On the Tools menu, click Settings.
- Click Receive account updates from MSN Money My Accounts.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After your Money file is synchronized with the MSN Money My Accounts service, go to http://money.msn.com.
- Click My Money, and then sign in with your Windows Live ID.
- Information in your Money file is accessible on MSN Money only when you sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- If you no longer want your Money file information to be accessible on MSN Money, you can follow steps 1 through 3 to limit your Money information to one computer.