Customize the Money home page
You can set your default home page to either My Money (a personalized home page) or to MSN Money News (a page that contains financial news and commentary). If you choose My Money as your home page, you can customize the information that appears.
To choose your default home page:
- On the Tools menu, click Settings.
- Click Program settings, and then under Default Home Page, select your default.
- Click OK.
To customize My Money (if you chose it as your default home page):
- At the top of the page, click Home.
- At the top of the My Money page on the right side, click Customize content or layout.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Under Add content, select the content area you want to add, and then click Add.
- To remove an area, under Change layout, select the area you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- To rearrange the layout, under Change layout, select the module you want to move, and then click one of the Move buttons located at the bottom of the page.
- Click Done.