- Follow these instructions to cancel an automatic payment.
- Click Planning, click Planning Tools, and then click Debt Reduction Planner.
- If you see the Continue button, click it to display your debt reduction plan or to create a new plan.
- At the bottom of the page, click Next until you see the Take action and reduce your debt page.
- Clear the check box for the debt payment, and then click Yes in the warning message that appears.
When you enter a debt in your debt reduction plan, Money assumes that interest starts accruing immediately, so the minimum payment reflects the interest that will accrue until the payment date. If you have not entered an interest payment because you don’t owe any interest during the first month of using the debt reduction plan, the plan will automatically adjust your total balance on that debt.
Cancel an automatic payment (Apay)
Enter a debt with a no-interest, no-payment period
Add or remove a debt account from the debt plan