Pay more than one bill at a time
You can pay more than one scheduled bill at a time, as long as you pay all of them from accounts that are set up for online bill payment services in Money.
- At the top of the page, click Bills.
- In the Pay Online column, select the check box for each bill you want to pay.
- Click Pay Online.
- On the Verify payment details page, review the information for each payment, and edit as necessary.
If the check box for a bill is cleared and you want to pay the bill online
- In the Pay from list, choose an online account
- In the Pay Online column, select the check box for the transaction.
- Click Continue.
- On the Submit online payments page, review the transactions that are ready to send:
- To edit a transaction, click it, and then click Edit.
- To include (or exclude) a transaction from the batch of payments you’re submitting, in the Pay Online column, select (or clear) the check box for the transaction.
- When you’re ready to send the transactions, click Submit.
- To set up an account that you can use to pay bills online in Money, you must first sign up for online bill payment with your bank or a bill payment service. To learn more, see the related topics below.
- You cannot select automatic payments (Apays) (Automatic payment. A type of electronic payment for which you set up the payment amount and payment frequency only once, and the payment is sent as scheduled until you cancel it. Monthly mortgage or rent payments are good candidates for Apay because they are generally the same amount every month.) to be paid with a group of bills.
To print a record of your payments, on the Payment and transfers results page, in the left pane, click Print confirmations.