Switch an account from manual to online updates
To set up online updates, you’ll need your online sign-in information for your bank. If you haven’t used online banking at your bank, Money will help you request a sign-in name and password.
- Click Banking.
- Under Common tasks, click Manage online services.
- Find the account (A group of transactions in Money for a single bank, brokerage, retirement, loan, or credit card account. Accounts can also track assets such as houses or vehicles, or investments that you want to watch but do not own. See also watch account.) , and then click Set up online services.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When you set up an account for online updates, Money will automatically set up online updates for any other accounts you have at that bank or brokerage.
- To learn more, see the Manage your accounts video. To watch the Money videos, on the Help menu, point to Instructional Videos, and then click a title.
Problems with bank or brokerage sign-in information